Saturday, March 20, 2010

Introduction: Naked Ladies With Swords

Good day, friends. Welcome to Naked Ladies With Swords. This blog will feature art depicting Ladies, and who doesn't like Ladies? Throughout history, art has been obsessed with the female nude. Indeed, some of the very first works of art were representations of nude women.
So you got your Ladies... and they're Naked... What's missing? Dang, I can't think of any-
HOW ABOUT SOME BADASS SWORDS?!

This blog is going to feature Naked Ladies With Swords. Some will be drawn by me. More importantly, it will feature Naked Ladies With Swords drawn by YOU. So get to work drawing Naked Ladies With Swords. When you get them done, you email them to me.

Oh, almost forgot photography. If you see a statue or stained glass window featuring a NLWS, you photograph that and send it in. Make a NLWS out of banana peels and chicken bones- or whatever- and take a picture and send that in. Do your cat's markings look like a NLWS? Send it. The burn marks on your toast look like an unclothed woman bearing a giant dagger? Send it.

Be creative, and share your Naked Ladies With Swords with the whole world.

Last thing: I've found that, since I decided to start this project, that I get to draw Naked Ladies whenever and wherever I want. When people ask what the hell I'm doing, I show them and tell them all about it. Being able to draw Naked Ladies freely has changed my life. People who like to draw Naked Ladies don't have to hide in the shadows any longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment